<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: LIfe sucks, some times

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, August 29, 2008

LIfe sucks, some times

So, I'm working alot right now... Well, not as much as I used to, but a bit. So I go into work and work my butt off everyday. Last night, I was still the last person out the door and asked my boss, why I get stuck with all the work... HE says to me, it's because I'm the only person who can keep up. Talk about unfair. I work hard and my reward is more work.

I know this is how my works. I know that that is why people don't work very hard there. But I thought it would be a bit different on the shift I changed to. But it's the same company, so I should have known it would be the same politics.

On top of that, I don't love my job anymore. I used to love it. I used to shutter at the thought of leaving. But now, I can't wait to quit. I have one more year. I'm going back to school, so I just have to work there long enough to finish school. I know it's worth it, but I just hate the idea of being there any longer than I have to.

I miss being on the night shift. I can 't go back. This shift is better for a million reasons. But the people suck. I don't like anyone that I work with. I miss the people on the night sort. I miss the money I used to make. I keep telling my self that it's better this way, but I do miss what I used to have at work. It's just not the same on twilight.

Other than that things are good, but life sucks when you hate your job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home