<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Life is going on....

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life is going on....

So we are buying a house... I'm really nervous about it. We are getting everything in order to close on Sept 22. But I'm really scared that something will happen and we won't get it. We have to give notice to our apt complex and I'm super scared to end up homeless if something happens. But i guess life has to go on. We have to grow up sometime. I am just not really ready to be an adult I guess.

On top of all that, I think I'm going to go back to school. I'm super bored being a house wife. I don't really have anything to do and I just sit at home. I don't have any friends that are super close to us, so I don't have anyone to spend time with. So I get a little lonely. So I decided now would be a good time to go back to school. I'm nervous about that too. It means I have to spend more time at my job. Which is a bummer. I really wanted to quite. But another year won't kill me.

My husband and I talked about it alot. The pros and cons to what school I would go. I was debating between UW, or a trade school. So we talked and decided I would try the trade school first. I'm going to go to to Vet Tech school. I think I'll like being a vet tech, but I'm going to job shadow a friend first to see what it's like.

If it works out I can work part time and still make really good money.

It's just alot of change going on at once. A new house, a new career. My husband deploying.

He just got his official warning that they will be deploying, "not before Dec 2008". So it's official. He is on his way out of country. We don't know exactly when, but it will be around the beginning of the year.

Lots of change, but I guess life goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home