<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Arrrrg

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Arrrrg

So, I'm starting this blog for lack of somewhere to vent. My husband is a Marine is heads out on drill once a month leaving me at home alone with nothing to do. I live pretty far away from my family and friends and often just sit at home with my dog. I get pretty lonely and even got bored enough to start a myspace page, in spite of the fact that I hate myspace. I just needed something to do.

Life is really crazy right now and I'm going insane stuck at home. We are buying a house and that is really stressful. I also spent that last eight months out of work because of my bipolar disorder and am having a hard time adjusting to my work schedule now that I'm back at work. Not to mention, I hate my job most of the time and never get to see my husband.

I was working nights before, but switched to evenings when I went back, but that shift doesn't get as many hours, so now I have to work 6 days a week. It totally blows.

It's been a crazy month for us. We bought a house after looking for only 2 months and are getting ready to close in Sept. I'm really nervous about owning a home what that means. Not to mention I don't really want to clean a space that big. It's in a really great area, but still far away from everyone I know... So when my husband deploys at the end of the year, I'm all alone.

My life is pretty boreing... I never do anything fun. But I feel like I never have time to do much of anything... I really need a vacation to somewhere sunny and warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home